Saturday, December 4, 2021
HomeNewsLocalKaduna State to copy Jigawa State Pension System

Kaduna State to copy Jigawa State Pension System

By Garba Abdullahi Bagwai

Kaduna state Pension Bureau today paid a visit to Jigawa State and Local government contributory pension scheme for a learning tour.
Receiving the delegation in his office, the state Head of service Alhaji Hussain Ali Kila said the state is ready to support any states willing to adopt Jigawa model of pension scheme
He said Jigawa model which started operating in 2000 has yielded positive results to the lives of the benefitting retirees.
He explained that under the arrangement, “Civil Servants in the State contribute 8 per cent of their monthly basic salary, while the State Government contributes 17 per cent making a total of 25 per cent.
Alhaji Hussain Ali Kila urged staff of the pension board to maintain the tempo in carrying out their duties.
Earlier the executive secretary of Kaduna state pension bureau Professor Salamatu Isa said the visit was to learn on how best to establish functional pension system in Kaduna state for effective service delivery
The delegations were conducted round various parts of the state salary center by the permanent secretary salary and pension Directorate.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

FOLLOW US:

6,985FansLike
1,458FollowersFollow
553SubscribersSubscribe

Most Popular